These are Uni project topics and Polytechnic Project topics made for Mass Communication. Also these are complete works with available well written chapters 1 to chapter 5 for final year students in Mass Communication. View mass communication project topics below.
Please click on a project topic to view its details and download complete material straight on your device after making purchase. All you need to do is to select your choice of mass communication project topics and materials and click the Download Now button. Fill up your name, phone number and email address on the download/checkout page. Once the transaction is successfully complete through Bank transfer or Online ATM card payment, you will be redirected to your dashboard where the link to download the material immediately will appear to you or sent to your email address. View Amass communication project topics below.
Mass Communication Project Topics & Materials PDF Download
Download complete Mass Communication Project Topics and Materials pdf From Chapter 1-5 including the Abstract, Proposal, Introduction, Literature Review, Data Analysis and Presentation, Conclusion, Recommendation, References/Bibliography, Questionnaires.
1. Influence Of Television Advertising On Consumer Choice Of Beverages.
2. Police Public Relations As Mechanism For Improving Police Community
3. The Attitude Of Female Mass Communication Students Towards Journalism As A Career
4. The Impact Of Anti-Hiv/Aids Programmes Of Abs Television On The Sexual Habits Of Youths
5. The Impact Of Television Advertisement Of ‘Always’ On Consumers Choice Of Sanitary Towel
6. Traditional Media Of Communication As Tools For Effective Rural Development
7. Prospects And Challenges Of Campus Broadcast Stations In Nigeria: A Case Study Of Unique 88.5 Fm
8. The Role Of Mass Media In Enlightening Nursing Mothers On The Benefits Of Exclusive Breast Feeding (EBF)
9. The Effects Of Ownership On Professionalism In The Broadcast Industries
10. Influence Of News Commercialization On The News Credibility In Broadcast Media: A Case Study Of NTA
11. Listener’s Assessment On Agricultural Programmes On Rural Area Based Radio (Case study of Independent Television/Radio, Benin City, Edo State)
12. The Role Of Organizational Communication In Tertiary Institution Of Learning In Nigeria
13. Listener ship Level And Perception Of Federal University Of Technology Minna Campus Radio Program (A Case Study Of Listeners In Minna)
14. Readers Perception Of The Newspapers Coverage Of The 2015 Elections
15. Feedback Mechanism As A Tool In Determining Programming (A Case Study Of ESBS 2 Fm) Enugu
16. Hazards Of Journalism Profession Under Military Regime (From 1993 – 1998)
17. An Appraisal of Nigeria Media as Instrument of Eradicating Corruption in Nigeria (Case Study Of NTA Effect On Obasanjo’s Anti- Corruption Crusade)
18. Challenges Facing The Media In Dissemination Of Information (A Case Study Of NTA)
19. Newspaper Coverage Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria A Study Three Selected News Papers
20. Newspaper Readership Pattern Among Nigerian Youths. (a case study of IMT students)
21. The Impact Of Reportorial Techniques On Reading Audience Of AKWA IBOM Broadcasting Corporation (AKBC) UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE.
22. The Press In Nigerian Politics: Analysis Of Issues And Patterns Of News Coverage
23. The Role Of Mass Media In Crisis Resolution
24. The Role Of Media In The Management Of Environmental Health Issues In Nigeria
25. The Role Of Punch Newspaper In Creating Awareness Against Drug Abuse (A case study of selected residents in Lagos Nigeria)
26. The Role Of Radio And Television In Rural Development
27. Influence Of Social Media On Political Marketing In 2015 Governorship Election In Delta State
28. The role of road transportation mode in the marketing of agricultural products.
29. The Use Of State Broadcast Media As Propaganda Machinery By State Government
30. Perception and Social Influence of Electronic Media Advertising on Students
31. Influence Of Billboard Advertising Of Students Electioneering Campaign In FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko
32. Newspaper Ownership And Editorial Independence A Comparative Analysis Of Tide And Guardian Newspaper
33. The Use Of African Communication System In Polio Eradication Campaign
34. The Impact Of Graphic Presentation In Newspaper Production: A Case Study Of The Tide Newspaper And Beacon Newspaper
35. Customers Perception Of GSM Interruptive Advertisement In Nigeria
36. Impact Of Television Broadcasting On Electioneering Campaigns
37. The Role Of Radio In Mobilizing Nigerian Women Into Politics
38. The Influence Of Broadcast Media On The Sales Of Fast Moving Consumer Goods In Port Harcourt
39. An Assessment Of The Role Of The Mass Media In Re-Branding Nigeria (A Case Study Of NTA, Channel 12, Uyo)
40. Challenges Of The Freedom Of Information Bill To The Broadcast Media ( A Case Study Of NTA Uyo)
You can download these mass communication project topics and materials, immediately while you are at home, school or office on any device.
- View the project material charge and click on “Download Now” button
- You will be redirected to download/checkout page.
- On the Checkout page, fill in your details “Name, Phone number, Email address, and Password” If you have already created an account before, click on “Click here to login” link above. Enter your Username and Password and click on Login
- Then select the mode of payment you want to use. (eg: Bank Deposit or Online Payment With Your ATM Master Card ).
- Then, click on “Place Order” button.
- Then, your order will be sent to us.
Next action is to make payment depending on the method you chose. See methods below:
Here are two (2) methods of payment:
DIRECT BANK DEPOSIT OR MOBILE INTERNET BANK TRANSFER
Pay the amount placed on that particular department project topic and material on this website to our bank account.
Note: Price of Mass Communication Project Topics and Materials are sold differently on this website depending on the seller. Materials start from 2000 to 3000.
- Bank name= Access bank
- Account Number= 0697229993
- Account Name= Chibueze Damian
After payment, send: your Payment Details, Date of Payment, Order Number, Phone Number and Email address any of the following numbers:
08157509410 – Whatsapp
Country Code : +234
ONLINE PAYMENT WITH YOUR ATM CARD:
- After the above first steps, click on “Pay Now” button..
- Enter your Master card Number (16 digits)
- Enter your expiry month and date of your mater card
- Enter your CVV number (3 digits). it is at the back of your master card
- Enter your email address and phone number and click PAY
- Your bank will now send a OTP CODE to you phone number used in your bank account
- Enter the OTP CODE and click SUBMIT.
- After successful payment you will be redirected automatically to download your material